"My teacher believed I was better than I was, so I was." ~ quote from a 6 year old
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic team of people in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being and opportunities for career development and leadership?
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in being involved in the innovative teaching of mathematics.
Our Maths department is committed to developing students who are enthusiastic, excited and engaged. The department work together to ensure that they provide a rich curriculum which challenges students to develop their knowledge and skills.
We would welcome applicants who:
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are or have the potential to be, an outstanding teacher of Maths
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
We can offer:
• smaller than average class sizes
• generous PPA time
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
TES Applications to be completed online via the Quick Apply option and Broadwater school applications (http://www.broadwater.surrey.sch.uk/vacancies) to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 on Sunday 18th March.
* (Previous applicants need not apply)*