Northern Education Trust Freebrough Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational qualified teacher of Maths. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dynamic and ambitious practitioner to continue the upward trend in improving outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
• Set High Expectations Which Inspire, Motivate and Challenge Pupils
• Promote Good Progress and Outcomes by Pupils
• Demonstrate Good Subject and Curriculum Knowledge
• Plan and Teach Well-Structured Lessons
• Adapt Teaching to Respond to the Strengths and Needs of all Pupils
• Make Accurate and Productive use of Assessment
• Manage Behaviour Effectively to Ensure a Good and Safe Learning Environment
• Fulfil Wider Professional Responsibilities
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS check. Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified and the post holder may reasonably be expected to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility that may be allocated from time to time.
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
Further details of the post can be obtained via email to email@example.com
Closing date: 1pm, Monday 27th September 2021
Redcar and Cleveland
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Welcome from the Principal
I am delighted and proud to be leading Freebrough Academy. Our aim is to ensure that every child in our school feels safe, valued and respected.
Our Academy has had a long tradition of working in partnership with parents to...