Teacher of Maths
£105 - £213.35 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and recent relevant work experience.
Contract dates: January 2022
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Maths to join our successful supply team to work in a local secondary school in Sunderland.
The desired Teacher will be working in strong department, teaching students with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected. The school is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils.
To be considered for the Teacher of Maths position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a Qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Secondary team on 0191 267 6491 or feel free to drop Emily a message to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org