By joining Jubilee High School you will be working in a school that:
- Is high performing and offers great career and leadership development for all
- Offers dynamic and vibrant staff that flourish by working together
- Provides access to our multi- academy primary and secondary Trust and the opportunities that it is able to offer
- Operates a shorter academic year, including a two-week autumn half-term.
We require someone:
- Who is a passionate and dynamic Teacher of Maths
- Who will motivate and inspire our students
- That will deliver the highest quality learning experience.
Our Mathematics department
- Has a mutually-supportive, successful and thriving team and all our teachers are specialists with a wide range of skills and experience. It is an ideal department for any professional wanting to progress and enhance their skills.
- Has well-resourced classrooms all with Smart Boards, Senteo voting remotes and a nearby, dedicated IT suite. Edexcel GCSE specification is used for Mathematics.
- We also offer Statistics GCSE and an additional free-standing Mathematics qualification for the more able. GCSE results are strong and demonstrate good levels of progress for all groups.
- Students perform well at GCSE.
To apply to join our successful and dynamic thinking school please click on the 'apply now' button below to download the TES application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss the position or arrange a tour of the school, please contact Steve Price, Headteacher at email@example.com
Jubilee High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a d Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.