We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Maths at a school where staff and students work together to create an inviting and purposeful atmosphere. If you join The Matthew Arnold School you will be working in a school that:
- Is rapidly improving and offers career development and leadership opportunities
- Gives responsibility to its staff and allows them to use their initiative and flourish accordingly
- Has an open-door policy and culture of sharing
- Provides access to our multi-academy trust and the opportunities that brings
- Has a young and vibrant staff team
- Operates a shorter academic year than most including a two-week autumn half-term
For further information and an application form please visit our website www.matthew-arnold.surrey.sch.uk/information/vacancies.
If you would like to apply for this position please click the apply button below to download an application form. Once completed please forward to email@example.com.
The Matthew Arnold School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check