Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of Maths? If so, we would like to meet you.
London Enterprise Academy is a Free School at the heart of London’s vibrant East End. The Academy opened in September 2014 with year 7’s only, in a former glass office block, which is being fully renovated to a high standard. The Academy will grow to six hundred students aged 11-16 when fully operational and will provide a stimulating education and personalised curriculum within a supportive environment.All of our students will be encouraged to stretch themselves to achieve their potential.
At the heart of our vision is to create a truly outstanding free school delivering the very best educational opportunities, nurture academic excellence and enhance ambition in all its pupils. We aim to inspire the next generation of professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds. Required from September 2018, the successful candidate will be a creative individual, excited by the challenge of working in Maths.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who has had experience of teaching Maths within the secondary setting. This post would equally suit either an experienced practitioner wanting a new challenge or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) wishing to work with a group of dynamic teachers as they develop their teaching skills in a small department in a small school.
The successful candidate for teacher of Maths will:
* Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and have experience of teaching in successful inner city school
* Have the ability to draw upon their professional background to demonstrate their ability to successfully teach up to GCSE
* Be creative in delivering a rigorous curriculum
* Believe that every child can and will succeed
* Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
* Contribute to the whole life of the school through our extensive enrichment programme.
* Have the highest ambitions for your pupils, the department, the school and yourself
We will offer you:
* A unique opportunity to help build the school and the department
* A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
* An opportunity to pioneer an exciting, academic curriculum
* A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
* Leadership and management opportunities as the school grows
Potential candidates are encouraged to call Janet Smith (Office Manager) with any questions on 02074260746 or email Janet.Smith@londonenterpriseacademy.org
More details can be found at www.londonenterpriseacademy.org Closing date for applications: 2nd March 2018 Interviews will be held during week commencing 5th March 2018.
London Enterprise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS clearance.
London Enterprise Academy Aneurin Bevan House 81-91 Commercial Road London E1 1RD 02074260746 www.londonenterpriseacademy.org firstname.lastname@example.org