Teacher of Maths With The Ability to Teach Computer Science From September 2017 T 1 – 9 MPS (£22,467 - £38,250) This is an exceptional opportunity as we look for someone to join us at this incredibly exciting time in the school’s history. The governors of this highly successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Voluntary Aided RC High School are seeking to appoint a qualified and enthusiastic Teacher of Maths with the ability to teach Computer Science. We are looking for a dynamic, creative individual with ambition and drive, who is passionate about improving the lives of young people. You will be given the opportunity to be at the forefront of a fast paced life-transforming team. As a Catholic Christian community, we offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to engage with wonderful students who have high expectations for themselves and espouse a culture of hard work coupled with a zest for learning (Ofsted 2015). The successful applicant would join a high achieving and popular department with experienced and highly effective teachers. The school has a very successful and effective induction programme for new colleagues and applications are welcome from both NQTs as well as more experienced teachers. We are very ambitious in our aim to transform the lives of young people and create outstanding life chances through educational achievement. We are looking for an innovative, outstanding teacher to inspire students of all ages and abilities.
The successful candidate will:
• Be willing to actively support the Catholic Christian ethos of our school
• Have a passion for subject and have the potential to inspire students and colleagues with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
• Have a high level of assessment, monitoring, tracking and intervention skills
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Have the resilience to work as a team to mend broken lives, fan the flames of enthusiasm and further inspire those who are already excited about a bright future
• The drive to prepare young people to be ‘game changers’ in the world.
Do you have what it takes to realise our dream? Be part of our life transforming team! The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Application packs and further details can be obtained by emailing Mrs Sheenagh Currass – Head’s PA: firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded from the school website, Greater Jobs or TES online.. Applications to be received by: 21st June 2017 Noon Shortlisting: 26th June 2017 Interviews: 4th July 2017