Teacher of Mathematics
Full time or Part time / Job share available
To start as soon as possible
Join us at Woodrush High School to work within the Maths department at an exciting time in its development. Our last three Ofsted inspections have been graded ‘Outstanding’ and we work hard as a team to continually strive to improve.
Woodrush High School is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed Academy and has an excellent reputation locally and nationally. We are a Teaching School and a National Support School committed to educational innovation. We are situated in a pleasant suburban area the school is based on the borders of Birmingham, Solihull and Worcestershire only 5 minutes from Junction 3 of the M42.
The successful candidate should be able to teach both KS3 and KS4; however the ability to also teach to KS5 would be an advantage. Applications are welcomed from NQTs, recent entrants to the profession, or experienced teachers.
· Passionate about teaching Maths?
· Reflective and dedicated to improving your practice?
· A caring professional practitioner who can build positive relationships and ensure young people are engaged and motivated to learn?
You will join a vibrant department, where teachers work together and are encouraged to measured risks and innovate to inspire all students to make excellent progress from their starting points
We can offer you:
· The benefit of being part of our Teaching School
· A wealth of CPD aimed at teachers at all stages and levels of experience
· Supportive Induction programme
· A high quality NQT induction programme (NQT Quality Mark gained 2016)
· Excellent opportunities for further development
· On site gym with discounted memberships
· For parents – reduced fees at our onsite Nursery school
Interested candidates are welcome to come and look around the school by prior appointment.
For more information on our on the post, how to apply and our school please download our application pack from our website.
Alternatively please contact Mrs Robinson on 01564 823777 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org have a pack emailed or posted out to you
Closing date first post on Monday 17th December by 1pm, interviews to take place during this week.