TEACHER OF MEDIA
We are looking for an innovative teacher to join a supportive and forward looking department.
This is an exciting opportunity at an improving 11-18 Church of England academy that has undergone transformational change in the last year. This year we expect to achieve our best ever results and are committed to continuing to improve outcomes. As of May 2017 we are part of the Diocese of St Albans Multi Academy Trust.
We offer the following benefits:-
· Recruitment allowances for suitable applicants
· A comprehensive induction programme and a supportive working environment
· Opportunity to teach students in a Sixth Form
· Excellent transport links via the M1 and national rail networks
· Outstanding lifestyle opportunities on the edge of the Chiltern Hills with affordable urban or country living in a variety of market towns or villages.
We welcome visits from prospective staff. If you would like an informal conversation about the post or would like to visit before applying please contact Stuart Moore, Deputy Headteacher. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.