Do you want to work in a school:
• That is heading towards exceptional
• That is a calm, happy place for students to learn
• Where students value their teachers highly
• Where “relationships between students and staff are very respectful” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “recognise the improvements in teaching, learning and assessment at the school” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “speak highly of their lessons” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “were often heard thanking their teachers for their lessons” (Ofsted January 2019)
If so then Bishop David Brown School is for you. We are looking to appoint a passionate and dynamic Media specialist, who would like the opportunity to inspire the next generation of TV producers, film makers, music directors, video game developers or 3D animators. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with a passion for changing young people’s lives.
We welcome applications from NQTs and more experienced teachers. This role could carry a possible TLR for the leadership of Media. This is a great school to join if you want to grow and develop with plenty of opportunities for training and career progression.