We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to join our Modern Foreign Languages Department. The successful candidate will be an effective classroom practitioner and will be expected to contribute fully to the ethos and culture of this flourishing Department. Applications are welcome from both Spanish and French specialists.
We expect to appoint someone who is:-
• passionate about languages
• able to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students
• able to work innovatively to raise achievement at all levels
• self-motivated with excellent inter-personal skills
• able to work as part of a team yet has individual skills and initiative
Applications are welcome from experienced and NQT teachers.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 25 May (9.00am), with interviews to take place later that week. Please email completed applications to Ruth Atkinson, Headteacher's PA - firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESW is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service
Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot Devon TQ12 3JG
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years