TEACHER OF MFL – FRENCH & SPANISH
from January 2020
MPS/UPS (including London Fringe Allowance)
Endeavour MAT is a newly formed Trust, which currently comprises Wilmington Grammar School for Girls (WGSG), Wilmington Grammar School for Boys (WGSB) and Stone Lodge School in Dartford
Wilmington Grammar School for Girls is an 11-18 year old selective Girls’ Grammar School, with a co-educational sixth form, run jointly with Wilmington Grammar School for Boys. The school was judged ‘outstanding’ in November 2015 and is popular and oversubscribed.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of MFL from January 2020. You will be required to teach both French and Spanish to GCSE level. All students study MFL in either French, Spanish or Mandarin. If you are able to engage students, with a passion for teaching the subject and raising achievement, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
We seek someone who will:
• be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of delivering high quality lessons with excellent student outcomes
• be committed to raising standards for all students
• be forward thinking and pro-active in responding to the inherent changes required in the delivery of this subject area
• be an asset to the MFL department and the school
• be able to teach 2 languages.
An application pack can be found on the school’s website www.wgsg.co.uk.
As joint lead school of NWK Teaching School Alliance, the development of outstanding teachers and the opportunity for staff progression is considered a priority.
WGSG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 21st October 2019 at 9.00a.m
Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received.