We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of MFL (French & Spanish) who is committed to ensuring every child is successful regardless of their ability. We want a teacher who is passionate, pro-active, enthusiastic and who is willing to commit to our school’s ethos. Candidates are expected to deliver consistently strong teaching and learning to ensure that the students in our department continue to achieve excellent results.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
- Access to our fitness suite before and after school
- Bike to Work Scheme, car park and excellent transport links
We are looking for professionals with:
Experience of teaching French & Spanish KS3-4
- A track record of successful student outcomes from experienced applicants, as well as NQTs and RQTs
- A reflective attitude, seeking to improve their own practice to the benefit of our students
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- The ability to work as part of a team
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of the Modern Foreign Languages Department at Langdon Park School, we look forward to hearing from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for exceptional teachers. Visits to the school are welcome by appointment.
Langdon Park Community School reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline. You are advised to apply soon as possible.
Please apply via the TES online. Should you have any questions regarding the post, please contact the School Business Manager Mrs Meinicke by telephone: 0207 987 4811 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing: Friday 14th May 2021, 9am
Interviews: Week of Monday 17th May 2021
Langdon Park School is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked.
Langdon Park Community School
Tower Hamlets, Poplar
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years