Kineton High School is a popular and successful 11-18 school situated in beautiful, rural South Warwickshire. We have 842 students on roll, 108 of whom are in Sixth Form. We fully embrace our mission 'To Achieve Personal Best' for all our pupils and staff.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and well qualified Teacher of MFL (part time) from September 2019.
You will join a very passionate and successful faculty that delivers French and Spanish to A level. You will teach at least one language to GCSE.
This role is suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT who will receive outstanding support and mentoring.
"Teaching is having a good impact across the school, enabling pupils to be curious and interested in their learning" OFSTED 'Good' January 2017
What we are looking for:
- An engaged team member who will embrace all aspects of our school life
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Ability to teach French or Spanish to KS4 and the other to KS3
- Commitment to high quality teaching and learning to cater for all student abilities
- Commitment to pastoral care and the welfare of our students
In return we can offer:
- A supportive and caring working environment with commitment to improvement and CPD
- Opportunity for input and creativity to work approaches and student life
- Students who are friendly, respectful and willing to learn
- Facilities that support a positive and purposeful atmosphere
- Beautiful, rural location with on-site parking
Interviews will be held on Friday 24th May 2019.
We warmly invite prospective candidates to visit us prior to application.
For further details on our school please visit our website or call 01926 640465.