We are looking for an innovative teacher to join a supportive and forward looking Department to assist in leading our highly committed and rapidly improving MFL Team. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can make a significant contribution to improving outcomes in MFL at all three key stages.
This is an exciting opportunity at an improving 11-18 Church of England school that has undergone transformational change in the last year. This year we expect to achieve our best ever results and are committed to continuing to improve outcomes. From May 2017 we will be part of a new Diocesan Multi Academy Trust.
We offer the following benefits:-
· Recruitment allowances for suitable applicants
· The school currently offers a July start for NQTs
· A comprehensive induction programme and a supportive working environment
· Opportunity to teach students in a Sixth Form that is in the top 5% of sixth forms nationally
· Excellent transport links via the M1 and national rail networks
· Outstanding lifestyle opportunities on the edge of the Chiltern Hills with affordable urban or country living in a variety of market towns or villages
We welcome visits from prospective staff. If you would like an informal conversation about the post or would like to visit before applying please contact Stuart Moore, Deputy Headteacher. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.
Please download an application form via www.mansheadschool.co.uk
The closing date for applications is 28th April 2017
Interviews will be held within 10 days of closing.
Central Bedfordshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers in schools to share this commitment. A Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check is required for this post.