Walton Girls’ High School and Post 16 is a highly successful academy who p rides themselves in a supportive culture for both students and staff.
Walton are looking for a full or part time Teacher of MFL to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. To deliver innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will have the:
• Passion for teaching languages and inspire students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
• Ability to teach 11- 19 age range
• Ability to lead, motivate and guide student’s academic, personal and professional development
• Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards
• A commitment to education and teaching
• Ability to run and assist extra curricula activities
• Ability to teach across all key stages and across other areas of the curriculum
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have high expectations and commitment to school improvement
• Be well informed on current educational issues and initiatives
• Be prepared to develop best practice through coaching and mentoring
• Be prepared to participate in extracurricular activities
• Demonstrates an appreciation of the ethos and standards of teaching within a high performing academy
• Show commitment to professional development
• Be adaptable and flexible and calm under pressure
Please click here for more information and to apply - Teacher of MFL
The Diverse Academies and its Governors ar e committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. We actively seek DBS enhanced clearance checks and any application for employment will automatically include the active pursuit of all safeguarding procedures.