Ambitions Tour – recruiting now – Teacher of MFL
for September 2019
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and Future Leaders
• Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
• Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
• Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
Hornsey School for Girls is in the top 10% of schools nationally – SSAT 2018
In addition to this:
• MFL results are above the national average consistently
• There is an MFL specific base area and a supportive SLT
Come and realise your ambitions at Hornsey School for Girls.
Visit our website www.hsg.haringey.sch.uk/163/vacancies to access an application form for this role.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
We welcome visitors to tour prior to application and meet the Headteacher on Monday 20th May 2019 at 9.30am. Should you wish to attend please contact Flick Heron (HT PA) via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8348 6191 ext 227. You can also email or call for any further information or queries you might have via email@example.com or 020 8348 6191
Deadline for application – Tuesday 21st May 2019 at 9am
Interview date – Thursday 23rd May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. DBS check required.