Blessed Trinity RC College is a vibrant school, with state of the art facilities, motivated, supportive and professional staff and keen and responsive pupils. If you would like to be part of something exciting, then Blessed Trinity is the place to develop your career.
Situated close to Burnley town centre, the college benefits from easy access across the region by car, train and bus and is located just a two-minute drive from Junction 10 off the M65 and a short walk from Burnley Central station which benefits from a direct train route from Manchester City Centre.
All pupils study at least one language in Key Stage 3, and we strongly promote the value of continuing to study languages in Key stage 4 as well. As a result this, and of engaging and effective teaching, languages are popular subjects for our pupils and we have a large number of GCSE groups.
What we are looking for:-
• Someone who is enthusiastic and who has a passion for languages.
• Someone who has the creativity to deliver lessons that allow pupils to enjoy and flourish in this important subject area.
• Someone who is able to quickly form positive working relationships with the students and colleagues.
• Someone who is willing to support the ethos of the school.
What we can offer you:-
• Committed students who are positive and keen to learn.
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
• Excellent and innovative facilities across the school.
• A comprehensive professional development programme and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives.
The College provides a supportive induction programme and so we welcome applications from NQTs, as well as more experienced practitioners.
Full details are available from our website:
Blessed Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.