We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher of languages to teach French and Spanish.
We are looking for a teacher who is innovative in their practice. We offer excellent support and a happy and stable team to work with.
The successful candidate should have at least a GCSE in both French and Spanish.
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, energetic and innovative Teacher of MFL (Maternity Cover) to join our highly successful team of mutually supportive colleagues whose shared purpose is to inspire and challenge all pupils at Worle Community School. The successful candidate will be someone who is keen to innovate and inspire French and Spanish students using innovative methods, experiential learning and multi-media to bring the subject to life.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary – Main Pay Scale
• Good opportunity for professional development
• A supportive department and Leadership Team
• TA Support in many sessions
• Effective PPA allocation to allow for a better work/life balance
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
• Pension Scheme
• Employee benefits such as retail discounts
• Delivery of KS3 and 4 level French and Spanish to mixed ability classes of around 30 students
• Work alongside the head of year to create a stimulating and engaging curriculum
• Formative and summative assessment with bespoke planning to challenge and enthuse every learner
YOU WILL HAVE:
• High standards and expectations for learning for all students, irrespective of ability
• A real passion for Modern Foreign Languages and its importance in the lives of our future politicians, strategists and citizens
• Qualified to degree level or more in French
• Qualified by PGCE, BEd or equivalent
• Ability to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning
• A high level of ICT skills and experience of using these in the classroom to enhance learning
• A commitment to all students receiving and outstanding education experience
Worle Community School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
Closing date: Noon on 23 January 2019
Proposed Interview Date: To be confirmed
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.