Staffordshire University Academy is seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (0.6-0.8 FTE) who can enthuse, motivate and challenge students in a wide range of learning activities. All students study languages in Years 7 to 9, with GCSE French offered at Key Stage 4.
This opportunity would suit an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge or a teacher new to the profession. We have access to high quality facilities and resources and work within a strong faculty structure that allows best practice to be shared.
The successful candidate will join a team of friendly and supportive colleagues who want to achieve the very best for our students.
Do you have:
* High aspirations and a proven track record of delivering at a highly effective level
* A passion for working with young people and a desire to ensure the most able students are suitably motivated and challenged.
* The passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people
* The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement.
* The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning.
In return we can offer:
* Genuinely exciting career opportunity in a growing and successful academy
* Supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
* Additional unique CPD opportunities provided by Staffordshire University
* Excellent facilities including classrooms equipped with the latest audio visual technology and free use of fitness suite.
For more information please contact Miss Laura Heelis P.A. to the Principal & SLT at email@example.com or visit our website: www.suacademy.co.uk Tel: 01543 224654.
Closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interview: Wednesday 23rd May.
Our academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions are subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.