• We are seeking to appoint a dedicated professional to teach in our successful and dynamic MFL department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all three key stages in both French and Spanish.
• The MFL Department is a dedicated and enthusiastic team who work collaboratively to provide an enjoyable, engaging and relevant learning experience for students. Department members constantly strive to raise student achievement and offer students every opportunity to develop confidence and independence.
We are a high achieving 11 -18 school with very good examination results. We have received an Educational Outcomes award for being in the top 12 percent of schools in the country for progress. The School is a Teaching School and excellent professional development opportunities are available for colleagues in a forward thinking and creative organisation.
We can offer:
• aspirational young people who respond very well to excellent teaching
• an opportunity to extend skills alongside the experienced Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
• a committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
Further details of the posts are available from Mrs Hartley.
Applicants are welcome to visit the School.
All Saints School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full DBS check before appointment is confirmed.