Teacher of MFL (Spanish and French).
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Medway, Kent. The school is looking to add a Teacher of MFL (part-time 0.6) to its progressive and supportive Department ideally starting January 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of MFL (Spanish and French) at KS3, GCSE and A-Level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of MFL to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
" As part of a Trust, they are a mixed Comprehensive School for students of all ability ranges, where everyone works and learns within its caring and supportive environment. A school for the local community, and we seek opportunities for students to develop as local citizens and serve and support our surrounding charities, industries and families.
They are privileged to work in a stunning learning environment with excellent resources. One of their many strengths is having a strong programme of arts education, including a Platinum Artsmark award which is held by less than 1% of schools in England."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• On-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• Progression support throughout the school and wider group
• Support package for NQT’s/EQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• The chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• A relevant MFL (Spanish and French) Degree or a related subject
• Experience in delivering MFL (French and Spanish) up to ideally A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• A love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1527155 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up-to-date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes school name, role specifics and context. Please include REF: 1527155 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...