“Students make outstanding progress because of the consistently high quality teaching” OFSTED 2011
Teacher of MFL (Spanish and French Specialism)
Required to start September 2018
Full Time, Permanent
Brooke Weston is an Outstanding and oversubscribed Academy in Northamptonshire. We offer an exceptional working and learning environment, where students are placed at the heart of the learning experience. As a National Teaching School, Brooke Weston offers excellent professional development and promotional prospects and opportunities to work with like-minded professional partners from our alliance of schools.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated teacher of Languages (Spanish and French specialism) who has a passion for their subject and the ability to enthuse and engage students.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and motivated professional and would be suitable for an experienced teacher or an outstanding NQT who wants to work in a leading Academy focussed on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential.
Candidates who can only offer Spanish would also be considered and are encouraged to apply.
As a member of staff at Brooke Weston, we can offer you the following:
• Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
• Opportunities for continued professional studies
• The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
• Guaranteed PPA equivalent to one day per week
• Breakfast and lunch provided for all staff
• Onsite professional gym at a discounted rate
As a member of staff at Brooke Weston, you will:
• Be a consistently Good or Outstanding teacher
• Be passionate about Modern Foreign Languages
• Be eager to inspire and motivate students to exceed expectations
• Have a proven track record of achievement
• Have the ability to offer Spanish and French (at least one language up to Key Stage 5 and the other to at least Key Stage 3).
For further information and to apply please contact Mike Sherwin on the details below details.
Applications may be submitted in writing addressed to the Principal or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0116 253 2389 / 07525 889925
Closing date: 23 April 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 23 April 2018
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.