We are seeking to appoint a well qualified, experienced and dynamic MFL teacher with a specialism in Spanish and French, who is passionate about learning and committed to the success of our students.
You will be able to offer Spanish and French to KS3 and one of them to KS4. This job is suitable for NQTs and for more experienced teachers. The successful candidate must be able to deliver high quality teaching across these Key Stages. Your qualities as an emerging leader will be just as important as your teaching skills. You will also have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and aspire to take a leadership role supporting the raising of standards across the school.
This school is a new coeducational school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of the students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and the vocational. The school is a Specialist School in Mathematics and Computing.
The school will offer:
· happy and dedicated children and staff
· excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
· robust supportive performance management systems
· state of the art equipment within the department
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can demonstrate:
· QTS (or equivalent)
· A degree in Languages or equivalent qualification
· good or outstanding teaching
· a track record of good and outstanding pupil outcomes at GCSE and A level
· a commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
· the ability to successfully lead a subject and demonstrate wider impact
To discover more about this exciting opportunity and for an information pack please contact our retained consultant, Danielle Newman, at CER Education Recruitment on 020 3957 8005 or email her at email@example.com
Oak Wood is fully committed to Safeguarding and an enhanced DBS disclosure is an essential requirement for all posts at the school.