The Hart School opened in September 2016, beginning a new era of education for Rugeley. The school replaces Hagley Park Academy, Fair Oak Academy (the 2nd and 3rd most improved schools in Staffordshire over the last four years) and Rugeley Sixth Form Academy. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team with a commitment to raising standards and creating new opportunities for generations of students in Rugeley.
We seek to appoint a highly motivated and outstanding MFL Teacher. The successful candidate must be able to teach Spanish up to KS4 and French at KS3. The MFL team comprises four specialists and has recently been awarded International Status by the British Council. Regular visits to France, Spain and Germany are now taking place.
The Executive Leadership Team is working closely with staff creating opportunities and developing innovative approaches to teaching. We are able to offer bespoke CPD package to support teachers at any stage of their career.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
- Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
- Is an ambitious and inspirational leader with the ability to motivate others;
- Is a team player who builds upon the strengths of those around you;
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
- The backing of a supportive and innovative academy sponsor;
- The Hart School provide the Simply Health Cash Plan for their staff to help cover check-ups and medical treatment such as physiotherapy, osteopathy and acupuncture. Gym membership is discounted.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hays Education if you would like to arrange this.
For more information and to request a full application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: www.hays.co.uk/jobs/the-hart-school
Closing date: 9am on Monday 21st May 2018
The Hart School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.