Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Required for September 2019
Staffordshire University Academy is seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious teacher of Modern Foreign Languages who can enthuse, motivate and challenge students in a wide range of learning activities. All students study languages in Years 7 to 9, with GCSE as an option in Key Stage 4 ideally we are looking for a Spanish teacher who may also teach French or a teacher of French who can teach Spanish.
This opportunity would suit an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge or a teacher new to the profession.
We have access to high quality facilities and resources and work within a strong faculty structure that allows best practice to be shared. The successful candidate will join a team of friendly and supportive colleagues who want to achieve the very best for our students.
Do you have…
* High aspirations and a proven track record of delivering at a highly effective level
* A passion for working with young people and a desire to ensure the most able students are suitably motivated and challenged.
* The passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people
* The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement.
* The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning.
In return we can offer…
* Genuinely exciting career opportunity in a growing and successful academy
* Supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
* Additional unique CPD opportunities provided by Staffordshire University
* Excellent facilities including classrooms equipped with the latest audio visual technology and free use of fitness suite.
Visits to the academy are welcomed and encouraged, please get in contact if you would like to arrange this.
For more information please contact Miss Claire Simpson P.A. to the Principal & SLT at email@example.com or visit our website: www.suacademy.co.uk Tel: 01543 224654.
Closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Monday 18th March 2019
Interviews: Friday 22nd March 2019
Our academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All positions are subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.