This is a rapidly improving school. There is a shared vision to provide the best education possible for all students, regardless of background or ability – Ofsted June 2015
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified dedicated and motivated teacher of MFL. Currently we offer French to KS5 and Spanish up to KS4, the ability to teach both would be an advantage as would the ability to teach at A level, but is not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- have a natural passion and enthusiasm for languages with an ability to raise attainment in the department
- be or have the potential to be an outstanding practitioner
- be creative and dynamic in the classroom at all key stages
- have the skills to form excellent working relationships with students, staff, parents/carers and governors
- understand data and how it can be used to inform planning and intervention by tracking progress.
The successful candidate will need to match our ethos the six Ps which are polite, positive, prompt, prepared, productive and proud. In addition to this outlook, we are looking for a dynamic, flexible and inspirational teacher and leader who is uncompromising in the pursuit of improving standards.
Applications to be made on TGS application form (please see our TGS website for more details) and sent to Anita McIntyre (HR Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Theale Green School, Church Street, Theale, RG7 5DA
Closing date: 9.00am, 22 May 2017
Theale Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced checks carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.