Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Hours: Full time
St. Aloysius’ College is an established and highly successful school (11-19) in North Islington. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Modern Foreign Language Teacher, with experience of teaching French and Spanish across the full age and ability range. This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a teaching role in a vibrant department, in a highly successful school. Applicants should be passionate about Modern Foreign Languages, with excellent subject knowledge and committed to ensuring success for all.
• Plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard, thereby ensuring meaningful learning takes place and pupils make rapid and sustained progress
• Develop one’s own teaching practice to a level of advanced proficiency
• Fully implement all routines and techniques for creating a culture of high expectations
• Contribute to the enrichment, extra-curricular and raising aspirations programmes
• Provide daily pastoral tutoring to a cohort of pupils
Our NQT programme is excellent and we welcome applications from new teachers.
St. Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
How to apply, please complete the application form attached to this advert. An application form is also available via the school's website: http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk
Please email completed application form to:
Debbie McDonagh (HR Officer)