Part time Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Required for September 2019; applications from NQTs are welcome.
• Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic MFL teacher?
• Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner?
• Are you committed to inspiring students to see MFL as a crucial part of their education?
• Do you wish to work in a school where MFL occupies a central role in the curriculum?
If you answered ‘oui’ or ‘si’ to the questions above then we want to hear from you! Modern Foreign Languages play an important role in our curriculum – all students study a language to GCSE and many study two. We therefore have a large and vibrant uptake at A Level.
The successful applicant will be:
• an excellent teacher and communicator;
• committed to continuing professional development
In return for your outstanding teaching, commitment and enthusiasm, we will offer:
• a supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
• an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team and to play a role in major role in the shaping of MFL in the future;
• a genuine commitment to your career development, including a comprehensive induction programme and a diverse CPD programme
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding Academy and make a major contribution to its continued success. The Academy has 1,500 students including a thriving Sixth Form of 400.
We very much look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications is noon on Friday, 22nd March 2019
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.