Required for January 2020
We are an ‘Outstanding’ 11-18 comprehensive school on the outskirts of the
Cathedral city of Lincoln.
We are seeking:
• Experienced or NQT (full induction programme offered) to join our dynamic team
• Ability to teach French to A Level
• Enthusiasm to contribute fully to our curricular and extra-curricular programmes
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner able to sustain and develop our:
• excellent examination results
• excellence in teaching and learning
• commitment to raising standards
• collaborative and forward-thinking department
• passion for enabling all students to achieve their full potential
• Commitment to Professional Development
We intend to hold interviews in the week commencing 7th October.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint early for an exceptional candidate
Application pack and further details from email@example.com
Or tel: 01522 880400
Closing Date: Monday 30th September 2019
Branston Community Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and rigorous Child Protection procedures are in place. This post is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.