Pouvez-vous enseigner le français? ¿Puedes hablar español también?
Would you like to work in a successful and vibrant Academy alongside welcoming colleagues?
If you have answered yes to these questions, The Chalk Hills Academy would love to hear from you!
The Chalk Hills Academy have a great opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Teacher of French and Spanish to join our lovely MFL department. Teaching another language can be one of the most valuable subjects taught at school. Creativity and confidence increases with the study of foreign languages and the communication skills that are developed in the process are incredibly beneficial. Therefore, we are looking for a confident speaker of French and Spanish who will plan and deliver effective and engaging lessons for all our students.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess good subject knowledge and have the confidence to develop, plan and deliver high quality learning experiences to all students.
- Be an aspirational professional who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners.
- Start date: Easter 2018
- Salary: MPS / UPS
- Job Role: Full time, permanent
Why work for Chalk Hills Academy?
- £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward-thinking Principal and Senior Leadership Team who are here to support and develop you
- Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
- Unparalleled CPD opportunities with free courses every Thursday catered to your developmental needs
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
- All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
- Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning
- Employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
- Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The purposeful and caring leadership of the Principal and SLT have created a strong academy identity and a positive ethos shared by all members of the community. The strength of leadership is recognised without exception by the academy’s staff. Students’ behaviour is good, the atmosphere in lessons is calm and studious and attitudes to learning are routinely positive as students want to learn. Students are hugely proud of their academy, they wear their blazers and ties smartly, do not drop litter and look after the modern, purpose-built site impeccably. They stand without instruction when any adult enters a classroom.”
Teacher Testimonial: “Moving from Industry to Teaching was a daunting yet exciting experience; I joined Stockwood Park Academy as an instructor to see if teaching was for me, and have never looked back! The seamless transition into education was exciting, demanding, and the best decision I made. Like many teachers, my role has evolved and I have been fortunate enough to work across the Trust in different positions. The Trust has provided me with multiple opportunities to grow and develop. I now work as an Assistant Principal at The Chalk Hills Academy, with a focus on The Teaching Trust, Admissions and Science. I feel extremely privileged to be working for an organisation that inspires learning, growth, confidence and creativity, and challenges students to rise to their full potential in a warm and caring environment.” - Mrs Jabbar, Assistant Principal
Closing Date: Friday 26th January at 12pm
Interviews: W/C 29th January 2018
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply today - We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hannah Chandler, Recruitment Officer on 01582 211 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed, please email Sharon Kirby, HR Administrator on email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the deadline date.