We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed and inspiring Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to join our successful Languages department from January 2018 (or sooner).
The successful candidate will:
- have a good relevant first degree;
- be QTS qualified by the start date;
- be able to teach French and Spanish to year 9, and Spanish to Key Stage 5;
- be enthusiastic and well organised;
- be able to motivate and inspire students;
- be committed to working in a team.
Burntwood is a popular, highly successful, multi-cultural school. We put equality, safeguarding and inclusion at the heart of our ethos. Burntwood has a strong corporate identity characterised by our firm commitment to the UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child.
For further details and an application form, please visit our website or contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications, Monday 16th October 2017 at 1pm. Interviews will take place on Thursday 19th October 2017.
AN ACADEMY FOR GIRLS
LONDON, SW17 0AQ
TEL: 020 8946 6201
Principal: Helen Dorfman BA, BSc, MA
Roll: 1,800 Sixth Form: 400