Pedmore High School & Sixth Form is part of the Invictus Education Trust, to learn more about the Trust please click here or visit our website here
Applications are particularly welcome from NQTs/RQTs
A vacancy has arisen within the Invictus Education Trust for a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages at Pedmore High School. Pedmore High School is a smaller than average 11-16 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive. Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED, the school provides stimulating and innovative opportunities for learning; transforming the aspirations and educational outcomes for all students. We are seeking to appoint a newly-qualified teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to join our highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to teach French and one other European language
• be an innovative and creative teacher and a committed team player
• have evidence from teaching placements of strategies that have raised pupil attainment
• have the dedication, energy and resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• be willing and able to enhance students’ learning through extra-curricular activities
• be committed to the school’s ethos of high expectations
• have a good eye for detail, a good work ethic and a sense of humour
We are seeking applications from newly qualified teachers or those in the very early stages of their careers. We have a very experienced and supportive team within the department and, as part of the Invictus Education Trust, we are able to provide considerable opportunities for career development for the right candidate. Pedmore High School offers excellent facilities and a positive environment within which to help drive your career forward.
If you feel that you have energy, drive and determination to succeed in this post, we strongly encourage you to visit us and see for yourself the fantastic opportunities we can provide.
We will offer you:
• An experienced and supportive team
• As part of the Invictus Education Trust we are able to offer extensive opportunities for career development
• Excellent facilities and a positive environment
• Bright, enthusiastic pupils taught in small classes
Please visit our website: www.pedmorehighschool.uk for further information or alternatively please contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th June at 12:00pm
Pedmore High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note you can be required to work at any Trust location, at an appropriate workplace, following consultation or as directed by your employer.