Required for September 2018
Teacher of Modern Languages (0.6 to Full Time)
German Specialist preferred but other languages could be considered
Our situation is simply described:
· We are one of the largest schools with a Sixth Form in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
· We need an additional teacher to join our Modern Foreign Languages Department which is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
· Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better learning experience to all of our students?
· Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
· That we either embrace experience or support potential
· That our staff are capable and committed
· That out facilities are first class
· Receive a salary based on MPS scales.
If you are not a German Specialist and interested in applying, please contact the Headteacher, Natalie Waters for an informal discussion before completing your application.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21 May 2018, 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 23 May or Thursday 24 May 2018
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA