A part time Spanish teacher sought from January 2017
“We care, we learn, we shine”
Are you a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher of Modern Languages (Spanish)? Come join us from January 2017, teaching Spanish to Y1 to Y6 during PPA time on a Thursday each week.
Ash Grange is a Primary School with a Children’s Centre, Pre School and Nursery, serving a rich and diverse community. We have clear shared vision, agreed policies and procedures and are now focused on establishing consistent practice that will raise standards. The impact of changes can be seen from our children’s love of learning and embracing of opportunities, our improving results which we see across the school, our high community standing and consistent support from a committed governing body. We are all very proud of what we have achieved and desire to become the outstanding school we know we have the potential to be.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A creative teacher who plans exciting, supportive and challenging learning opportunities that meet all children’s needs.
- Someone who creates a nurturing environment that recognises the needs and interests of pupils
- A Subject Leader with high expectations of themselves, who is able to self-motivate, challenge and reflect.
- A team player with honesty and integrity.
- Able to create boundaries in a classroom that enable children to feel safe and flourish.
- Committed to raising progress and attainment for all our children
- Passionate about children’s learning and life opportunities, recognising the moral purpose of the role.
- Self-motivated to identify their own needs and identify ways to address these.
We offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, to be part of a kind and caring team.
- The chance to work with a fantastic team of people, who care passionately about the children and will work hard to improve outcomes for them.
- Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
- Professional development opportunities that will see your skills and knowledge grow and develop.
- Salary according to TMSP scale (£23,547 - £34,249)
In addition to providing an outstanding working environment, benefits include:
- Onsite parking
- Access to onsite swimming pool
- Childcare voucher scheme
The school is a five minute walk from Ash Station (Reading, Ascot, Guildford, Redhill lines - SWT Trains, First Great Western).
Visits to the school prior to application are very welcome, please contact school office to organise a tour. To apply, please complete application form available from www.ash-grange.surrey.sch.uk and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Midday Friday 2 December 2016
Interview date: Thursday 8 December 2016
Ash Grange Primary School, Ash Church Road, Ash, Aldershot GU12 6LX 01252 328589
Safeguarding statement: Ash Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, pre-interview references and an enhanced DBS check.