Teacher of Motor Vehicle
Job type- Full time permanent
Salary- Up to £32,272
Hours- 37 hours per week
At Totton College, we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives?
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an inspirational Motor Vehicle Teacher to join us at our college to teach and assess our Motor Vehicle students and to support our students, ensuring that the best performance and outcomes can be achieved by students and by the college.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To be flexible in supporting the enrolment of students on to courses as directed by the Faculty Manager.
- The ability to teach learning across a range of courses as appropriate offered by the Faculty.
- The ability to use information technology to benefit the teaching and learning experience of students at all levels.
- To ensure that students are taught effectively and encouraged to succeed, using appropriate assessment techniques.
- To act as a personal tutor as required.
- To be flexible in supporting Open Days, Taster Days, Parent’s Evening and Results Day as directed by the Faculty Manager.
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
For a full job description please click here
For details of Totton College’s excellent benefits please click here
Please apply online