The Kilmore International School has a reputation as a leading academic school catering for students from Years 3 - 12. The Kilmore International School has an impressive record of academic success in the international Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
The Kilmore International School seeks to employ a Teacher of Music and Strings to commence in Term 1, 2018. This is a Part-Time Permanent Position (0.7 FTE).
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Individual tuition of Strings instruments, including Violin and Cello.
- Classroom Strings Program at years 5 and 6
- Classroom Music from years 3 to 10
- Developing and growing a middle years (5-8) string based orchestra
- Actively participating in the growth and flourishing Music Department
- Be a dynamic, innovative classroom teacher with experience working with academically high achieving students
- Have proven experience working with and developing young sting ensembles
- Show initiative, and have proven ability to work within a team environment
How to Apply
A Position Description of a Teacher can be downloaded from the TKIS website at http://www.kilmore.vic.edu.au/contact/employment/
Applications consisting of a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and the Application Form, including the contact details of three referees, should be addressed to the Principal, Mr. Andrew Taylor, at email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 16 October 2017.
The Kilmore International School is a Child Safe Organisation.