Eastbrook School recently moved into amazing new buildings on our all through 3 – 18 campus. The school is increasingly popular and due to this expansion we are looking for an outstanding teacher of Music with experience of teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5. The opportunity for full time, part time are available.
If successful you will work in an innovative and dynamic all through school where:
• The outstanding new facilities will enable you to transform the lives of young people.
• You will experience the daily satisfaction of working with our wonderful students who come to us from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures and circumstances.
• You will benefit from excellent support from our highly ambitious and collegiate all through staff team.
• Your continued professional development will be a high priority.
• Ofsted recognised the rapid progress the school has made in recent months during their December 2018 section 8 monitoring visit
Our sixth form is a part of the highly successful Consortium.
The primary school will gradually grow to become a 3 form entry provision.
The Access Centre is an Additional Resource Provision for 12 secondary aged students facing challenging Social Emotional and Mental Health issues.
We also have a highly successful, well established Additional Resource Provision for students with Speech, Language and Communication delay and disorder.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019 at 9 am