TEACHER OF MUSIC
Experienced or newly qualified applicants considered
An NQT appointment will be paid for July induction
Outer London Pay Scale
Required for September 2020 to join a thriving, well-resourced and popular school.
We offer ~
• Teaching in specialist rooms with an expanding Music Technology suite
• A strong commitment to extra-curricular music through an extensive range of clubs and musical events throughout the year
• A comprehensive peripatetic music programme with strong links to the local Music Hub
• A strong and growing uptake at Key Stage 4
• Music teachers are in a supportive Performing Arts team
• “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies in the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Friday 27th March 2020.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.