Inspire their remarkable with us
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher of Music with the ability to deliver innovative practical lessons, which demonstrate high expectations of students, and inspire them to succeed, improving achievement for all learners. In return you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and highly supportive Academy. The successful candidate will be a team player who is passionate about their classroom practice and committed to ensuring that teaching and learning is the very best it can be. We need someone who is invested in developing their own subject knowledge and teaching pedagogy, as well as that of others.
TEC, based in Staffordshire, is a forward-thinking and established community-driven school, which is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby. We are on a journey to rapidly improve the quality of teaching & learning across the school, to impact positively on student outcomes, under the leadership of a recently appointed Principal. The school receives very strong support from the Trust in developing school improvement systems and practice in school, to support the passion and drive of all colleagues in school. Our aim is to embed the highest expectations of all members of our learning community, delivering challenge in the classroom, ensuring that developmental work on the curriculum is underpinned by quality assurance and accountability.
“Every teacher needs to improve, not because they are not good enough, but because they can be even better”
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Friday 27 March 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.