We are a small school with strong pastoral care, excellent class sizes and support. We aim to provide outstanding educational provision. St Dunstan’s is part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership (MNSP), a Multi-Academy Trust consisting of 3 Secondary Schools (Somervale, Norton Hill and St Dunstan’s) and 8 Primary Schools (Clutton, High Littleton, Academy of Trinity and Dundry, Longvernal, Midsomer Norton Primary, Farrington and Welton). The Trust schools have a total of 4,200 students on roll. This is an exciting time to be joining the MNSP.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of Music with a passion for learning and teaching that engages and excites young people across the age and ability range up to KS4. You should be highly motivated, proactive and able to support all students to achieve their potential.
You will be:
• An excellent practitioner committed to exceptional standards of teaching and learning
• Passionate about the teaching of Music
• Able to excite, challenge and inspire students to achieve their best
• Able to ensure music has a high profile acorss the school, offering vibrant and exciting learning opportunities
• A team player able to contribute to key leadership decisions
This post is part time (FTE 0.55) commencing March 2018.
Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.