We are looking for a creative and talented teacher to join our motivated and expanding team. You will be fundamental in formulating our innovative and exciting primary curriculum and contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions . As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
We are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Music (Primary) with:
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
- an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
- strong interpersonal skills.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
Closing date: Wednesday 26 June 2019 at 9am
Interviews: w/b 1 July 2019
To start: September 2019
We reserve the right to appoint before the closing deadline, so we would encourage prospective applicants to submit their application as soon as possible.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.