Full time, part time considered.
Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre is a very popular, oversubscribed and successful school set in 32 acres of parkland in Caversham to the north of Reading.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of Music to join a lively and expanding music department, which forms part of the Performing Arts Department. The department benefits from excellent facilities.
Music and Music Technology are popular options at GCSE. We welcome applications from NQTs.
Why Highdown School?
- We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
- We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
- We provide highly regarded NQT induction and Coaching for Excellence programmes
- We have adopted a ‘Fair Workload Charter’
- We are conveniently located for quick and easy access to London, Berkshire and Oxfordshire
- Staff benefit from being members of the PiXL Club and the Princes Teaching Institute
- Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centre of excellence’. Why not join us?
Applications considered on receipt
For details and an application form visit our website: www.highdown.reading.sch.uk Please return your completed application form to Miss. Nicci Burns, Headteacher’s PA, in the post or by email on email@example.com
Highdown School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are also trained in safer recruitment and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and a ‘Prohibition from Teaching’ check.