Salary: Main Pay Scale / Competitive
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Contracted hours: Full time
We wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Music who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful Expressive Arts department. The position offers the opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join an established and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a sound and detailed knowledge of Music
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
Please send your completed application form to Mrs Victoria Lynch (Victoria.Lynch@salford.gov.uk)
Closing date for applications is Sunday 19th May at 5pm.
Candidates will be informed on the 20th May whether they are invited to interview on Wednesday 22nd May or Friday 24th May.