Teacher of Music
Required for September 2018
A well-qualified, highly committed teacher is required to join an experienced, professional and supportive Performing Arts Faculty, delivering Music to students in KS3, KS4 and KS5 of all abilities. This post would suit a newly-qualified teacher as the Academy has an outstanding CPD programme on offer. However applications from experienced colleagues will also be considered and TLR opportunities maybe available for the right applicant.
The successful candidate will be required to work across the City Learning Trust.
We are looking for colleagues who:
· have all relevant qualifications and experience required
· are passionate about children’s learning
· have exceptional communication and teamwork skills
In return we can offer you:
· an amazing working atmosphere with committed, enthusiastic and talented staff
· hard working students who are happy and confident learners
· personalised professional development opportunities
Closing Date: Friday 18th May 2018
An application form and further details for each vacancy are available from the Academy website or via email.
Trentham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and appropriate references and checks