There are currently 4 schools in the Windsor Learning Partnership providing education from ages 3 to 18. Our purpose and commitment is to provide an exceptional education for all young people in the local community.
We believe in:
• Students being at the heart of everything we do.
• Enhancing the learning opportunities and aspirations of all our students.
• Driving up standards of teaching and levels of student achievement, through dynamic leadership, innovative teaching and inspired learning for all.
• Taking an open and collaborative approach to building a successful community of schools in the local area.
You would be joining a Music department with:
• A thriving extra curricular programme
• Strong numbers at KS4 and KS5
• National recognition
• Excellent students with a high level of musicianship
• Strong community links
Visit our website www.windsorgirls.net for details or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications will be considered on receipt. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date. It is therefore recommended that you submit your application at the earliest possible date.
Closing date: 23 June 2017