Teacher of PE & Health and Social Care, based in Birmingham.
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of PE & Health and Social Care for a well-renowned and friendly school seeking to expand its experienced and supportive Team ideally starting January 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of PE & Health and Social Care across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Team to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
"This academy is a vibrant, successful 11-18 Academy situated in the heart of Castle Vale. They have 950 pupils on roll and are growing every year. Their core values are Respect, Responsibility and Resilience and this forms the foundation of their school culture. They intend that all pupils develop the knowledge and character needed to achieve personal and academic excellence to lead ‘Remarkable Lives’. To support this, they offer a wide range of opportunities beyond the core curriculum whether in the Arts which includes school productions, dance, drama and music performances or through an extensive Sports programme that takes advantage of grass and 4G pitches, Sports hall with a specialist dance studio and Multi-Use Games Area. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/ECT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Physical Education Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering Physical Education and Health and Social Care up to A-Level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include the reference number in the subject line: 1530366
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the United Kingdom supporting them to secure a great teacher for every role. If you have an up to date My CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click-click Quick Apply to apply for this role.
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes school name, role specifics and context. Please include REF: 1530366 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...