Teacher of PE (boys)
Required for: September 2018
Pay scale and salary: MPS/UPS
We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated teachers of PE who can play a key role in our PE department and are seeking to work in forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Do you have the following qualities?
- Are you an outstanding Teacher of PE or on course to be an outstanding Teacher of PE?
- Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
- Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
- Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
- Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 PE to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting in September 2018 as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnschool.org/vacancies
The closing date for this post is noon on Monday 21st May 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.