We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Physical Education to join an exciting and successful department. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about contributing fully to the department and be able to coach girls’ games as well as contributing to the teaching of KS3, GCSE and A Level PE. She/he will be willing to play a part in the wider life of the school and be a form tutor.
The post will be based at our High School site in the centre of Brighton and would be suitable either for an NQT or a more experienced teacher.
About the School:
Brighton and Hove High School was established in 1876 and provides education for girls from 3 to 18 years. It is part of The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the largest independent school group in the UK. The GDST is at the forefront of education for girls and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and an application form please click the apply button or contact the Head’s PA on 01273 280172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs unaccompanied by a completed application form will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 2nd May 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing 7th May 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.