Burnham Grammar School
TEACHER OF PE
MPS/UPS + London Fringe
Permanent, Part time (0.5 – 0.6 FTE)
Required for September 2019
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join this very successful department
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• An excellent range of CPD opportunities
• Exceptionally well-resourced department
• An enthusiastic and friendly department
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• To be an excellent classroom practitioner
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
• The ability to teach to at least GCSE PE level
• A commitment to participate fully in the extra curricular activities of the department and school
• The ability to teach netball and dance to a high standard
Closing date for applications: 10am on Tuesday 21st May 2019
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.